Hiking in Schladming
The Schladming Dachstein region captivates with its magnificent mountain panorama of the Alps The Schladming Dachstein region captivates with its magnificent mountain panorama of the Alps and is thus the perfect area for a hiking holiday in the mountains. The Reiteralm and Fageralm in Ennstal in Styria offer exciting hikes for both adults and children.
Hiking on the Reiteralm
The Reiteralm in Schladming is easily accessible and therefore the perfect excursion destination with a magnificent view of the Dachstein. Here you can enjoy unique hikes and experiences during your summer holiday:
- Free ascent and descent with the Preunegg Jet for Sommercard owners
- Free use of the hiking bus to the valley station Preunegg Jet with the Sommercard
- Free use of the toll road to the Reiteralm hiking area with the Sommercard
- Numerous marked hiking trails & paths
- Wonderful mountain lakes like the Spiegelsee with impressive Dachstein reflection
- Great theme hikes for families
- Stroller-friendly walking paths and many offers for children
- Cozy huts
- Via Ferrata "Franzi" for those who like climbing
But Schladming and especially the Reiteralm are not only perfect for hiking, but also for mountain bike lovers there is a lot to experience. With the Reiteralm Junior Trails, even the youngest can gain their first mountain bike experience and for all adrenalin junkies, there will be 13 kilometers of new mountain bike trails starting in summer 2019.
Hiking on the Fageralm
The Fageralm in Forstau, in the small village near Schladming, is perfect for hiking. The Fageralm offers beautiful, well-marked hiking trails to the high plateau of the Fageralm. The high plateau can also be reached by a toll-free mountain road. The Fageralm stands for:
- comfortable and well-signposted hiking trails
- magnificent mountain panorama
- cordial hospitality
- and wonderful natural landscape
Families in particular feel at home on the Fageralm in summer.
Have we awakened your interest - come and spend your summer holiday with us in Schladming on the Reiteralm and Fageralm. Plan your hiking holiday in Schladming now!