Ski Tickets and Ski Passes Information
Excerpt from the General Conditions of Tariffs
- Ski tickets are non-transferrable. Misuse will result in the withdrawal of the skipass authorization and will be punished with a fine of at least € 50,00
- Forgotten or lost ski tickets will not be replaced.
- No refunds for day and half-day tickets ot in the event of bad weather, closure of individual lifts or ski areas, early departure or interruption.
- Reduced pistes and lifts do not entitle a skipass discount.
- For rescue and transport after an accident on the slopes, a rescue fe of € 150,00 must be paid.
- Skipasses are only valid during operating hours (as posted). For safety reasons, it is not permitted to use the ski slopes themselves or any of the facilities in the ski areas outside of operating hours. For your safety: slopes are closed from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m.
For ski tickets of nine days and over, adults, youth, children, and toddlers require a photo. Digital photos are taken at the ticket desks, free of charge.
A Schladming-Dachstein day ticket is valid in Reiteralm, Fageralm, Planai, Hochwurzen, Hauser Kaibling, Galsterbergalm, Stoderzinken, Ramsau and Dachstein Glacier.
In the ski resorts Fageralm, Galsterberg, Stoderzinken, and Ramsau, single-resort day tickets are available.
Important: multi-day lift tickets (from 2 days) are valid for the entire ski area of Ski amade! (valid from 3 pm of the previous day).