Ski Tickets and Ski Passes Information
Excerpt from the General Conditions of Tariffs
- Ski tickets are non-transferable. Fine for misuse of ski tickets is € 50.00, loss of ski ticket and the holder’s expulsion from the ski lift facilities.
- Forgotten or lost ski tickets will not be replaced.
- No refund of half-day tickets or day tickets in adverse weather conditions, for reduced ski runs and ski lifts, avalanche danger, closed ski lifts or ski areas, early departure, or interruption.
- No discounted ski tickets for reduced ski runs and ski lifts.
- Refund only for sports injuries with medical certificate by a local GP/doctor or hospital and with immediate return of the ski ticket at one of the main ticket desks.
- Ski passes are only valid during operating hours (according public information). The use of the ski runs and all ski-resort facilities during non-operation hours is prohibited for safety reasons. For your safety, ski runs are closed from 5 pm to 8 am
For ski tickets of nine days and over, adults, youth, children, and toddlers require a photo. Digital photos are taken at the ticket desks, free of charge.
A Schladming-Dachstein day ticket is valid in Reiteralm, Fageralm, Planai, Hochwurzen, Hauser Kaibling, Galsterbergalm, Stoderzinken, Ramsau and Dachstein Glacier.
In the ski resorts Fageralm, Galsterberg, Stoderzinken, and Ramsau, single-resort day tickets are available.
Important: multi-day lift tickets (from 1.5 days) are valid for the entire ski area of Ski amade! (valid from 3 pm of the previous day).
Hands-free across the ski area
All lift tickets, including day tickets, are issued on a key card, creating contact-free access through all lift turnstiles.
The deposit for the key card is € 3.
On return of an undamaged key card, the deposit is refunded.
The key card can be recharged, so use one for the whole winter season and return it at the end of season. This is valid for the entire Schladming-Dachstein region.