Reiteralm Ski Resort in Schladming
The Reiteralm is your top ski mountain of the Schladming 4-mountain ski area. Throughout the season it offers 123 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes, long & wide downhill runs and maximum snow assurance. With 100% of the slopes ready for snow-making, pure skiing pleasure is ensured. Forty-four modern cable cars and lifts bring YOU to skiing heaven.
TIP: The first ascent starts at 8.15 am
Enjoyment, fun and action while skiing and snowboarding are the main attractions on the Reiteralm - therefore the ski area boasts a wide range of offers:
- The sunny Reiteralm Children's Land at the Silver Jet mountain station
- The GUL test range where YOU can measure your speed
- The parallel "Skimovie" where YOUR own "race video" is recorded
- The Prinoth Crosspark Reiteralm where YOU follow the tracks of the skicross pros
- The Skiline Photopoint at the highest elevation for YOU perfect souvenir photo
- The Cool-Running, a permanently plugged race track with time measurement
For all those who are searching for yet another challenge, the "Black Quartet" - four black slopes are a must!